Uploading CSV Files
These are steps to help you add a CSV file
to the return upload:
Select Yes against Do you want to upload this
section separately in .CSV file?
2. Enter the Total sales to Registered Customers as per the total
transactions as shown below:
3. Open an excel sheet and enter transactions in the same format as in
main sheet. (Like there are 9 columns in above sheet so you have to enter
values in 9 columns) No header is required in new excel and date should be in
DD/MM/YYYY format only. A sample transaction is shown below:
4. Save the file in .csv format by selecting save as option and
selection Comma Delimited as shown below:
Log on the web portal and upload the Main Return
Form, system will automatically open a page to upload Schedule in CSV if
selected Yes in main return form as shown below:
6. Select the sheet from the path where you have saved it by clicking
browse option as shown below and click upload.
7. Repeat above steps for all Schedules/ Attachments.